Leash pulling, over excitement when meeting people or other dogs, darting through doorways are common issues that are dealt with in this class.
- Polite manners on lead
- Impulse control
- Loose leash and off leash work
- Distance recall with distractions
- Settle on bed
- Leave it
- Distance stay
- Door manners
- Dog on harness (No choker chains)
- Standard lead (No retractable leads)
- Not dog/people aggressive.
Term: 5-week term, cost $100, each class 1 hr in length
Prerequisite: Dog must be current with vaccinations and worming and be in good health. Puppy Class is recommended but not required.