Puppy class is an excellent way to start off with your new puppy. Classes are designed to help you understand how to communicate with your puppy and how best to train using positive and gentle techniques. You'll also receive help with how to deal with behavioural issues before they come problem ones. And of course, your puppy will get a chance to safely socialise with other pups and people.
Subjects covered in class:
- Bite inhibition
- Sit, down and come on cue
- Confidence around new and novel items
- Health issues and nail trimming discussed
- Toilet training
- Crate training and puppy management
- Jumping up issues
- Dog on harness (No choker chains)
- Standard lead (No retractable leads)
Term: 3-week term, cost $75, 1 hr class
Prerequisite: Puppy must be current with vaccinations and worming and be in good health.